skip to Main Content
Updated 27th May 2020 - In line with Government guidance we are back at our office in South Street. Ian is carrying out surveys and valuations etc in line with our Covid-19 Health & Safety policy - please call us for more information.
01308 426471 Please Leave us a Review on Google

We can provide a Help to Buy valuation if you are looking to purchase a greater share in the equity of your home (“staircase” up). If you are thinking of selling your property and have a “Help to Buy” loan that assisted with the deposit then, before you can sell, you will need to provide the administering organisation – probably Target (HCA) – with an accredited RICS Valuation.

These organisations require a Valuation Report based on certain assumptions and in a certain format. This must be carried out by a RICS accredited Registered Valuer. Ian Vicary, who will carry out the valuation, is regulated by RICS and has many years’ experience in residential, commercial and rural property matters in Dorset, East Devon and Somerset.

Back To Top